Sunday, January 1, 2017

New Year... New Goals for Fat and Cranky

So, here it is... the first day of 2017. A new year always gets me thinking about my new goals, and my plans for my blogs and websites, and relationships, and my health.

Fat and Cranky 2017 Goals


I've decided, for this year, I'm going to mostly maintain my focus for Fat and Cranky, and keep it about the challenges of menopause, but I'm going to shift the focus just a bit to share with you about my own fitness (yeah, I'm feeling the 'fat' part of it today) journey as a menopausal, or maybe peri-menopausal woman (my doctor has never specifically given me a word for what phase of life I'm in), and make it a bit more personal, because I think it may be more helpful to you that way.

Would You Like to Guest Post on Fat and Cranky?


I'm also looking for guest posters, so if you want to share your story, please drop me a note or leave a comment. 

For today, I am going to just relax and get my breath, 2016 was... well... it was something.

I hope you'll drop in often, and I hope things I share here help and inspire you.

Laure

No comments:

Post a Comment