Saturday, July 12, 2014

Review of Why Women Pick Losers and Jerks

I recently read a book with the controversial title, Why Women pick Losers and Jerks. (I picked it up on Amazon, for the Kindle,but it's also available in the regular paperback form.)

The book resonated with me because - frankly - I attract men like maggots - but have often wished I could attract one that's like a man instead of an infantile insect that feeds by sucking the life out of me.

The book gave a really good research-based explanation of why women pick guys who, frankly, suck, backed up by some facts and data from counselors.

And, based on my experience, the book is pretty much on point. So, now, for me, the hard part - following the advice in the book so the rest of my life doesn't end up as dismal as the first fifty-one years have been.

So, if you're like me, and keep ending up with spirit crushing, soul-destroying men - wake up - look up this book - read it - two or three times till the info sinks in - and no matter what has happened and what you have chosen in your past - - for the rest of your life - finish strong.

So, while the book, Why Women Pick Losers and Jerks has nothing to do with menopause, I feel it's an issue many women of this (or any) age have to deal with - so I wanted to share it here.

If you look for the book on Amazon and can't find it, drop me a note via the comments, and I'll help you find it right away.


No comments:

Post a Comment