Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Hi Fat and Cranky Readers!

That just doesn't sound right. It sounds like I'm calling you, my wonderful readers, fat and cranky, when in fact I'm just referring to the name of this site.


If you are, however, feeling fat and cranky.... let me join you. This hot weather is kicking me in the perimenopausal rump - and not in a motivation kick in the pants way - in a leave me the heck alone way.


So, this isn't a rant, it's a "hello, I hope your spring and summer are trending in a more positive light than mine" post.


I do have a lot of positive things going on, but nothing menopause related, except, I think, my awareness of time has increased, and wasted time feels like misery - and that - spurs me to action, except when I'm in the deep of it, wallowing in the effects of my past ( and current ) mistakes.


I'm starting a new website, Women in Cars, dedicated to women making a living in the male dominated automotive industry. It's where I plan to direct some of my energy as I refocus my sense of time and recoup some of my lost... I don't know - whatever it is I lost as I got older and put my own desires aside to raise a family.


So far, there's only one post on the site, but I hope you'll check it out to read about some motivational women - going back as far as I can find info about these strong willed automotive beauties who blaze a trail for all future women interested in a new and lucrative career field.



No comments:

Post a Comment