Friday, January 31, 2014

Share Your Experience With Weight Loss After Menopause

I have read a lot about how much harder it gets to lose weight after menopause, and I have certainly noticed changes in how easily I put on weight during the pre-menopausal and peri-menopausal phase compared to when I was younger.

What has YOUR post-menopausal weight loss experience been like?

I can't really speak to the experience of weight loss after menopause as I'm not quite there yet, but I would love to hear from any of you who would feel comfortable telling me and my other readers about your experience.

My current plan is to keep calm - except for when I'm not in the mood to be calm - and maintain a steady pace as far as eating as healthy as I can manage and exercising regularly, such as light aerobics for cardio fitness and weight lifting for strength building.

No comments:

Post a Comment